Commercial air filtration is more than just a convenience—it’s necessary for businesses that want to promote healthy living and maintain an enjoyable atmosphere. Proper indoor air quality can have an impact on employee morale and productivity, as well as customer satisfaction. Furthermore, poor air quality can cause various health issues like asthma, allergies, headaches, fatigue, and severe complications like lung cancer and respiratory disease.
At SAM Mechanical, we provide the best solutions for your commercial air filtration needs. Our team of experts assesses the needs of your business and develops an efficient, cost-effective plan that meets your requirements and industry standards. From HEPA filters to ultraviolet light systems, our filtration solutions help reduce indoor pollutants and particulate matter to keep your environment clean and contaminant-free. SAM’s services allow you to focus on running your business without worrying about poor indoor air quality risks.
Our comprehensive commercial air filtration solutions provide complete ventilation and purification to remove indoor air pollutants caused by:
- Furnace, boiler, and HVAC systems contaminants such as dust, pollen, mold spores, bacteria, and viruses
- Cleaning agents and chemicals used for janitorial work
- Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) from paints, carpets, adhesives, and furnishings
- Radon gas seeping in through walls or basement floors
- Tobacco smoke
- Asbestos fibers from insulation or floor tiles
- Carbon monoxide from burning fuel
- Insecticides used for pest control
- Lead dust from deteriorating pipes or old paint on walls
- Dry cleaning fluids
- Car exhaust entering through open windows or doors
- Formaldehyde from pressed wood products and building materials
- Biological contaminants like mites, cockroaches, rodents, and other pests
- High temperature and humidity levels
- Inefficient air conditioning and heating systems
The professionals at SAM Mechanical help determine the sources of your compromised indoor air quality and discuss possible air purification services based on those findings. We understand that choosing the right commercial air filtration system is determined by your operations and equipment—that’s why we take the time to discuss your needs and the best possible solutions to remove the source of indoor air pollutants.
Our team is well-versed in various commercial air filtration methods, including UV sterilization, MERV cartridge filters, and ionic filtration. Additionally, we service different commercial and industrial settings, including food manufacturing, hospitality, and healthcare. Whether you need an industrial filter system to eliminate indoor dust or a business owner who wants to protect your workers from health problems proactively requires a commercial air purifier, the SAM is your air quality expert.