Maintaining a high-functioning ventilation system is crucial for the overall health of your commercial HVAC system. A leaky ductwork system can cause significant disruptions for your HVAC unit, causing indoor air quality to plummet and heating and cooling costs to rise substantially. However, with the proper installation, maintenance, and repair services for your commercial ventilation system, you can ensure that your HVAC unit is functioning as efficiently as possible.
Having worked with commercial ventilation systems for over 30 years, SAM Mechanical Services has the industry experience to repair and maintain your existing ductwork and install new air ducts for commercial HVAC systems. Our custom-tailored ventilation solutions are designed to the exact specifications of your system to ensure you get the most out of your HVAC unit. We provide preventative maintenance, repair, and design-build services that address the root causes of your ventilation issues and help you maintain an energy-efficient facility. Whether you’re dealing with rising energy costs, unmanageable humidity, or an aging ventilation system, SAM Mechanical is your full-service ventilation solution.
To run an energy-efficient facility, you require high-functioning ductwork that removes stale air and keeps fresh air flowing smoothly through your air ducts. However, there are a few telltale signs that your commercial ventilation system isn’t functioning properly:
- Poor indoor air quality: Inefficient ductwork and ventilation systems can increase the amount of mold and allergens in your facility, creating health hazards for your employees. SAM Mechanical helps you design and install an efficient system that reduces health risks from air pollutants.
- Weak airflow: If the air in your facility feels old and stale, you might have leaky ductwork. SAM Mechanical helps you pinpoint shortcomings in your commercial ventilation system and provides air duct repairs that promote healthy air transfer.
- Foul smells: Consistent foul smells often indicate that your ventilation system is not properly wicking moisture out of your facility. Unmanaged humidity can encourage mold and mildew growth. Our ductwork repair improves the function of your entire system so that you consistently experience fresh air throughout your facility.
- Uncomfortable temperatures: Poor airflow makes it difficult to heat and cool your facility, leading to uncomfortable or extreme temperatures. HVAC duct repairs and maintenance remediate these issues, so your HVAC unit doesn’t have to work overtime.
- Rising heating and cooling costs: If your commercial ventilation system isn’t functioning at optimal levels, you’ll see a substantial increase in heating and cooling costs. Repairs from SAM Mechanical help you reduce the average cost of heating and cooling while improving your facility’s energy efficiency.
Routine maintenance is an essential component of a high-functioning commercial ventilation system. SAM Mechanical offers a comprehensive ventilation maintenance program that keeps your system in high working order throughout the year. During our maintenance visits, we’ll remove stale air and moisture from your system, clean your fans, and assess your ductwork for damage.
We’re experienced in working with a wide variety of ventilation and exhaust systems, including those at commercial, healthcare, and food production facilities. Regardless of your industry, we can improve the overall performance of your ventilation system. Contact us today to learn more about our ventilation system maintenance program and how it can benefit your facility.
At SAM Mechanical, we don’t just provide superior ventilation services. Our expert team of engineers and technicians offers full-service solutions for all of your mechanical systems, from boilers and cooling towers to wastewater evaporators and humidifiers.